Tuesday 16 June 2020

Enjoy being your age



'Enjoy being your age' This is one of our Team 5 Korero
Zdravo I am 11 years old there are mean things I enjoy about being this age.
*I am able to play different sports.
*I'm with the same students everyday.
*I'll get to know my teachers well.
*We get to learn about our changing body's.
*We get to be the student leaders of our school.
* We get to trial for rep sports teams.
* We get to dream about what college we'll go to.
*We get to stay in the same room as our friends.
*I enjoy to walk to school.
* I really have a good bunch of mate's that are in my class
   I Enjoy spending time with my family.

I will try as i grow up i will try to be my age and won't try to act older then a am.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Melzalone, This is grate work you have done I hope this helps people change and become an awsone child, keep it up melzalone.
    By Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melzalone,your work is great i love it keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete