Monday 11 November 2019

Recount Template

Recount

Your Task: Write about something fun you did during the holidays.  Me  My mum and my uncle went fishing down in Wattle Down it was so funny because when my mum court a kingfish and when the kingfish came up slap it very hard and we were laughing for agise.

Planning:
What are you going to write about?
I’m writing about when we went to parakai pools in the weekends


Writing:
Orientation:
Who -With my family
What - Swimming
When - In the holiday
Where - Paraki


Series of events:
Tell the readers, in order, about what you did in the weekend -

Me my family went to the slide we  went to the long slipper slide with these other boys and my little sister we made a big change down the slide we went very fast down the slide.Then we  went to the the bombing pools me and my sister had a bombing comp and when i went to o a bomb my sister said it was big but not bigger than mine so i said ok then i got out of the pool and waited for my sister to go and when she went she done a big as bomb and she bet mine so i had to give her 10$ when we went home and that’s what happens i my family weekend



Conclusion:
Don’t forget to reflect on your weekend. How did you feel?

I felt so happy to have fun with my sister and for going out with my family and i had a very happy and fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment