Thursday 30 April 2020

What I've done while lock down.

My most fun day is when me my cousin and my uncle went out to take our dog to Pt England for a walk and we were running around playing chasing the dog and the dog chasing us. I've learned about how we can show respect and make sure we get our work done and finish to post on our blogs so people can read them and comment. I really wanna no more about Kayaks and everything they do. I want to improve my reading and maths so i can grow up to be smart and to have a great job to buy me a house and car with everything i need.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melzalone,

    What an awesome blogpost, I love that you are setting goals, goals are always important to help keep you on track? I love setting goals for myself and enjoy it more when I can tick it off:) you should print your goals and put it on your wall at home to motivate you to complete it:)

    Keep up the awesome blog posts,
    Take Care,
    Masele- Mrs Tele'a Sister

    ReplyDelete